Are you a university student curious to earn more about finance? The best way to learn is by doing. This year, LIS is opening its doors to those eager to learn, with over 20 position openings. While each position has its own requirements, the main traits we look for are proactiveness and a willingness to learn. Apply for up to four positions at the link below.
Recruitment for ISEG students is open until the 22nd of October.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, and spots are filling up fast, so make sure to send yours as soon as possible!
Why should you join LIS?
The job requires:
– good knowledge of the English and Portuguese language (written and spoken) due to constant communication with local and international companies,
– highly developed soft skills such as organization and problem solving, in order to best be able to manage various clients and partners simultaneously
– creativity and communication, as two fundamental skills for this position
– good knowledge of the English and Portuguese language (written and spoken) along with good negotiation skills,
– good research skills, since we need to constantly find new activities and training for our members;
– initiative, a fundamental trait for success in this position, alongside good organization and planning skills.
Concluding, we seek someone who can show results, once all our members are expecting training activities.